Shura Psychology provides safe spaces for people to reclaim their optimal mental health and wellbeing.
- Depression/Anxiety/Stress/Burnout- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Emotion Regulation/Anger Management
- Relationship difficulties
- Work place problems/bullying
- Communication skills
- Relationship counselling
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
- Work Cover
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Mental Health Care Plans (MHCP)
- Coaching and mentoring for healthcare professionals
Psychology services in the Oromo (Ethiopian), Turkish and English languages are available.
$220 for 50-minute therapy sessions (one-on-one, with a Mental Health Care Plan; MHCP)
Up to $93 rebate available for patients via Medicare
*Assessment and report writing prices available on enquiry
Thursdays and Fridays:
9am - 5pm (Face to Face and Telehealth)
5pm-7pm (Telehealth only)
375 Princes Hwy Noble Park, Victoria, 3174
(Suite 7, within Dandenong Eye Clinic)
Wallaa Abbouche (Office manager)
0405 8443 845
Shura Psychology is an Australian based psychology and education consulting service.
Shura Psychology respectfully acknowledges the traditional owners and custodians of this land, the Wurundjeri People (West Melbourne) Bunurong People (Noble Park North). We recognise that sovereignty has never been ceded and respect their continuing connections to climate, Culture, and Country.